subject area of
- A Comparison of Two DNA Metagenomic Bioinformatic Pipelines While Evaluating the Microbial Diversity in Feces of Tanzanian Small Holder Dairy Cattle.
- Bacterial colonization of a fumigated alkaline saline soil.
- Bacterial diversity of bat guano from Cabalyorisa Cave, Mabini, Pangasinan, Philippines: A first report on the metagenome of Philippine bat guano
- Improved group-specific primers based on the full SILVA 16S rRNA gene reference database.
- Microbial Community Structure and Diversity in an Integrated System of Anaerobic-Aerobic Reactors and a Constructed Wetland for the Treatment of Tannery Wastewater in Modjo, Ethiopia
- Soil bacterial diversity under conservation agriculture-based cereal systems in Indo-Gangetic Plains
- Whole metagenome sequencing of cecum microbiomes in Ethiopian indigenous chickens from two different altitudes reveals antibiotic resistance genes.