subject area of
- Biological control of the bean weevil, Acanthoscelides obtectus (Say) (Col.: Bruchidae), by the native parasitoid Dinarmus basalis (Rondani) (Hym.: Pteromalidae) on small-scale farms in Colombia.
- Control potential of three hymenopteran parasitoid species against the bean weevil in stored beans: the effect of adult parasitoid nutrition on longevity and progeny production
- Effects of a plant resistance protein on parasitism of the common bean bruchid Acanthoscelides obtectus (Coleoptera: Bruchidae) by its natural enemy Dinarmus basalis (Hymenoptera: Pteromalidae)
- Leafminer Fly (Diptera: Agromyzidae) Occurrence, Distribution, and Parasitoid Associations in Field and Vegetable Crops Along the Peruvian Coast
- Preliminary inventory of parasitoids associated with fruit flies in mangoes, guavas, cashew pepper and wild fruit crops in Benin
- Preliminary surveys after release of the fruit fly parasitoid Fopius arisanus Sonan (Hymenoptera Braconidae) in mango production systems in Casamance (Senegal)
- The native hyperparasitoid complex of the invasive aphid parasitoid Lysiphlebus testaceipes (Hymenoptera: Braconidae: Aphidiinae) in Benin, West Africa.