subject area of
- Biosynthesis of cyanogenic glucosides in Phaseolus lunatus and the evolution of oxime‐based defenses
- Bitter taste in cassava roots correlates with cyanogenic glucoside levels
- Cyanogenic potential in cassava and its influence on a generalist insect herbivore Cyrtomenus bergi (Hemiptera: Cydnidae).
- High cassava production and low dietary cyanide exposure in mid-west Nigeria.
- Large-scale GWAS using historical data identifies a conserved genetic architecture of cyanogenic glucosides content in cassava (Manihot esculenta Crantz.) root.
- Loss of residual cyanogens in a cassava food during short-term storage.
- Processing factors affecting the level of residual cyanohydrins in gari
- The biosynthesis of cyanogenic glucosides in roots of cassava