subject area of
- Effect of Binodoxys communis parasitism on flight behavior of the soybean aphid, Aphis glycines
- Field Evaluation of Putatively Resistant Soybean Selections Against the Soybean Aphid
- Field and laboratory evaluations of soybean lines against soybean aphid (Hemiptera: Aphididae).
- Incorporating natural enemies in an economic threshold for dynamically optimal pest management.
- Optimal control of soybean aphid in the presence of natural enemies and the implied value of their ecosystem services.
- Parasitism of Autumnal Morphs of the Soybean Aphid (Hemiptera: Aphididae) by Binodoxys communis (Hymenoptera: Braconidae) on Buckthorn
- Response of Soybean Insects to an Autumn-Seeded Rye Cover Crop
- Spatially optimal habitat management for enhancing natural control of an invasive agricultural pest: Soybean aphid