subject area of
- Assessment of chemical resistance of wild and cultivated Vigna species to the brown pod-bug Clavigralla tomentosicollis Stal (Hem., Coreidae)
- Effect-directed profiling and identification of bioactive metabolites from field, in vitro-grown and acclimatized Musa spp. accessions using high-performance thin-layer chromatography-mass spectrometry.
- Integration of ploidy level, secondary metabolite profile and morphological traits analyses to define a breeding strategy for trifoliate yam ( Dioscorea dumetorum (Kunth) Pax)
- Oxidative stress and carbon metabolism influence Aspergillus flavus transcriptome composition and secondary metabolite production.
- Petunia hybrida PDR2 is Involved in Herbivore Defense by Controlling Steroidal Contents in Trichomes.
- Secondary metabolite genes encoded by potato rhizosphere microbiomes in the Andean highlands are diverse and vary with sampling site and vegetation stage.
- Secondary metabolite profile and phytotoxic activity of genetically distinct forms of Colletotrichum gloeosporioides from yam (Dioscorea spp.)