subject area of
- Assessing diel variation of CH 4 flux from rice paddies through temperature patterns
- Daily Activity Patterns and Co-Occurrence of Duikers Revealed by an Intensive Camera Trap Survey across Central African Rainforests.
- Emergence, Mating and Oviposition Behavior of the Chinese Population in Pink Bollworm, Pectinophora gossypiella (Lepidoptera: Gelechiidae)
- Increasing sensitivity of methane emission measurements in rice through deployment of 'closed chambers' at nighttime.
- Preliminary Evidence of Nocturnal Transpiration and Stomatal Conductance in Potato and their Interaction with Drought and Yield
- The Effects of Pastoralism and Protection on Lion Behaviour, Demography and Space use in the Mara Region of Kenya
- Warm nights drive Coffea arabica ripening in Tanzania.