subject area of
- Adoption and Factors Affecting on Adoption of Integrated Pest Management among Vegetable Farmers in Sri Lanka
- Assessing Losses in Rice Due to Insects and Diseases in Bangladesh
- Density-effect and economic threshold of purple nutsedge (Cyperus rotundus) in soybean
- Effect of Simulated Dasiops inedulis (Diptera: Lonchaeidae) Injury on Yield and Fruit Quality Parameters in Yellow Passionfruit.
- Evaluation of mortality factors and risk analysis for the design of an integrated pest management system
- Incorporating natural enemies in an economic threshold for dynamically optimal pest management.
- Interactions of host plant resistance and biological control of stemborers in sorghum
- Management of white grubs (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae) on groundnut in southern India
- Mechanisms of compensation of rice plants to yellow stem borer Scirpophaga incertulas (Walker) injury
- Optimal control of soybean aphid in the presence of natural enemies and the implied value of their ecosystem services.
- Populations of the Brown Planthopper, Nilaparvata lugens (Stål) (Homoptera: Delphacidae), and Its Predators on Rice Varieties with Different Levels of Resistance
- Predicting the number of nymphal instars plus new-generation adults of the Sunn Pest from overwintered adult densities and parasitism rates
- Sustainable Pest Management in Rainfed Farming Systems
- Use of the response of two growth stages of cowpea to different population densities of the coreid bug, Clavigralla tomentosicollis (Stål.) to determine action threshold levels