subject area of
- Agro-food industry growth and obesity in China: what role for regulating food advertising and promotion and nutrition labelling?
- Can Agricultural Traders be Trusted? Evidence from Coffee in Ethiopia
- Consensus and Contention in the Food-Versus-Fuel Debate
- Food Prices and Modern Retail: The Case of Delhi
- Quality control in nonstaple food markets: evidence from India
- Regulating and litigating in the public interest: regulating food marketing to young people worldwide: trends and policy drivers.
- Relearning Old Lessons for the Future of Food—By Bread Alone No Longer: Diversifying Diets with Fruit and Vegetables
- Surprised by supermarkets: diffusion of modern food retail in India
- The political economy of restricting marketing to address the double burden of malnutrition: two case studies from Fiji.
- Trade liberalization and food security in Nepal
- Uneven dietary development: linking the policies and processes of globalization with the nutrition transition, obesity and diet-related chronic diseases