subject area of
- EVALUATING SYMBIOTIC EFFICIENCY OF Mesorhizobium REDUCING SYMPTOMS OF CHICKPEA YELLOW MOSAIC VIRUS
- Genetic and phenotypic diversity of rhizobia nodulating chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) in soils from southern and central Ethiopia.
- Genetic diversity of Acacia seyal Del. rhizobial populations indigenous to Senegalese soils in relation to salinity and pH of the sampling sites.
- Global-level population genomics reveals differential effects of geography and phylogeny on horizontal gene transfer in soil bacteria
- Phenotypic and Genotypic Diversity Among Symbiotic and Non-symbiotic Bacteria Present in Chickpea Nodules in Morocco.
- Phylogenetic diversity of Mesorhizobium in chickpea
- Phylogeography and Symbiotic Effectiveness of Rhizobia Nodulating Chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) in Ethiopia.
- Plant Growth-Promoting Microbes for Sustainable Agriculture
- Symbiotic interactions between chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) genotypes and Mesorhizobium strains