subject area of
- Antifeedant and larvicidal activities of Mentha pulegium on chickpea pod borer Helicoverpa armigera (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae)
- Aromatic and Medicinal Plants of Tunisia: A Market Study
- Bioactivity of essential oils of Cymbopogon citratus (DC) Stapf and Cymbopogon nardus (L.) W. Watson from Benin against Dinoderus porcellus Lesne (Coleoptera: Bostrichidae) infesting yam chips
- Chemical analyses and anthelmintic effects of Artemisia campestris essential oil.
- Chemical composition and biological activities of the essential oils of Salvia canariensis
- Chemical composition of the essential oils from the roots, fruits, leaves and stems of Pimpinella cumbrae Link growing in the Canary Islands (Spain)
- Chemical composition, insecticidal and in vitro anthelmintic activities of Ruta chalepensis (Rutaceae) essential oil
- Correlation between the Chemical and Genetic Relationships among Thymus saturejoides Genotypes Cultured under in vitro and in vivo Environments.
- Evaluation of Essential Oils and Their Components for Broad-Spectrum Antifungal Activity and Control of Late Leaf Spot and Crown Rot Diseases in Peanut
- Farm‐scale trials to compare the entomopathogenic fungus Beauveria bassiana with pirimiphos methyl + deltamethrin and essential oil of lemon grass for protection of stored cowpea against Callosobruchus maculatus (Coleoptera: Bruchidae)
- Investigation of Insecticidal Activity of Blend of Essential Oil of Cymbopogon schoenanthus and neem oil on Plutella xylostella (Lepidoptera: Plutellidae)
- Leaf Essential Oil of Piper barbatum H.B.K. (Piperaceae) from Peru
- Volatile Oil of Hyssopus officinalis L. from Spain