subject area of
- A large-scale metabolomics study to harness chemical diversity and explore biochemical mechanisms in ryegrass.
- An association mapping approach to identify flowering time genes in natural populations of Lolium perenne (L.)
- Evaluation of deficit irrigation for efficient sheep production from permanent sown pastures in a dry continental climate
- First scientific report of Pyricularia oryzae causing gray leaf spot disease on perennial ryegrass (Lolium perenne) in France
- Molecular Mechanisms Regulating Carbohydrate Metabolism During Lolium perenne Regrowth Vary in Response to Nitrogen and Gibberellin Supply
- Nitrogen management in grasslands and forage-based production systems – Role of biological nitrification inhibition (BNI)
- Perennial ryegrass and novel festulolium forage grasses in the tropical highlands of Central Kenya: Preliminary assessment
- Plant morphology differences in two perennial ryegrass cultivars.
- Productivity in simulated drought and post-drought recovery of eight ryegrass cultivars and a tall fescue cultivar with and without Epichloë endophyte
- Seed yield in perennial ryegrass ( Lolium perenne L.): comparative importance of component traits and detection of seed-yield-related QTL
- Soil organic carbon stocks and fractionation under different land uses in the Peruvian high-Andean Puna
- The incidence of strains of barley yellow dwarf virus in perennial ryegrass crops in south‐west and central Scotland
- Waste recovered by-products can increase growth of grass–clover mixtures in low fertility soils and alter botanical and mineral nutrient composition