subject area of
- Biochemical characterisation of grain mould resistant and susceptible genotypes and PGPR-induced resistance in the host to Curvularia lunata and Fusarium proliferatum
- Dietary administration of probiotics modulates non-specific immunity and gut microbiota of Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) cultured in low input ponds.
- Different levels of probiotics affect growth, survival and body composition of Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) cultured in low input ponds
- Effects of Bacillus subtilis natto and Different Components in Culture on Rumen Fermentation and Rumen Functional Bacteria In Vitro.
- Efficiency of different formulations of Bradyrhizobium japonicum and effect of co-inoculation of Bacillus subtilis with two different strains of Bradyrhizobium japonicum.
- In vitro inhibition of Colletotrichum gloeosporioides and other phytopathogenic fungi by an Amazonian isolate of Bacillus subtilis and its cell-free culture filtrate
- Starter culture evaluation for the production of Ugba from African oil bean seed Pentaclethra macrophylla
- Studies on Bacillus subtilis and Lactobacillus acidophilus, as potential probiotics, on the immune response and resistance of Tilapia nilotica (Oreochromis niloticus) to challenge infections.