subject area of
- Elevating the conversation about GE crops.
- How issues get framed and reframed when different communities meet: a multi‐level analysis of a collaborative soil conservation initiative in the Ecuadorian Andes
- Lost in translation: The fractured conversation about trade and food security
- Reflections on and suggestions for reporting vulnerability research: How can peer reviewed articles reflect complex practice in low consensus fields such that they better support review and synthesis?
- What does it Mean to Make a ‘Joint’ Decision? Unpacking Intra-household Decision Making in Agriculture: Implications for Policy and Practice