subject area of
- Corrigendum: Physiological and Proteomic Analysis of the Rice Mutant cpm2 Suggests a Negative Regulatory Role of Jasmonic Acid in Drought Tolerance.
- Genetic Transformation of Crops for Insect Resistance: Potential and Limitations
- Insights Into Microbially Induced Salt Tolerance and Endurance Mechanisms (STEM) in Plants
- Leaf metabolic response to water deficit in Pinus pinaster Ait. relies upon ontogeny and genotype
- Metabolic diversity in sweet potato ( Ipomoea batatas , Lam.) leaves and storage roots
- Molecular and physiological mechanisms associated with root exposure to mercury in barley
- Oxidative stress and carbon metabolism influence Aspergillus flavus transcriptome composition and secondary metabolite production.
- Petunia hybrida PDR2 is Involved in Herbivore Defense by Controlling Steroidal Contents in Trichomes.
- Proteome analysis of Aspergillus flavus isolate-specific responses to oxidative stress in relationship to aflatoxin production capability.
- Secondary Metabolites in Maca as Affected by Hypocotyl Color, Cultivation History, and Site
- Shotgun proteomic analysis for detecting differentially expressed proteins in the reduced culm number rice
- Specific adaptation of Ustilaginoidea virens in occupying host florets revealed by comparative and functional genomics