subject area of
- A Review of the Impact of Mycotoxins on Dairy Cattle Health: Challenges for Food Safety and Dairy Production in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Fate of mycotoxins in two popular traditional cereal-based beverages (kunu-zaki and pito) from rural Nigeria
- Food-borne mycotoxin hazards in the Kenyan market-a retrospective study
- Fungal infection and mycotoxin contamination of maize in the Humid forest and the western highlands of Cameroon
- Multi-microbial metabolites in fonio millet (acha) and sesame seeds in Plateau State, Nigeria
- Mycotoxin Contamination of Edible Non-Timber Forest Products in Cameroon.
- Mycotoxin Contamination of Foods in Africa: Antinutritional Factors
- Mycotoxin concentrations in rice from three climatic locations in Africa as affected by grain quality, production site, and storage duration
- Mycotoxin profiles of solar tent-dried and open sun-dried plantain chips
- Occurrence of Regulated Mycotoxins and Other Microbial Metabolites in Dried Cassava Products from Nigeria
- ナイジェリアにおけるゼアラレノンと T-2 トキシンによるとうもろこし汚染とヒトへの暴露