subject area of
- Assessing the sustainability of wheat-based cropping systems using simulation modelling: sustainability = 42?
- Boundary work for sustainable development: Natural resource management at the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR).
- Boundary work: Knowledge co-production for negotiating payment for watershed services in Indonesia
- Participatory scenarios as a tool to link science and policy on food security under climate change in East Africa
- Sustainable agroforestry landscape management: Changing the game
- Toward a General Theory of Boundary Work: Insights from the CGIAR's Natural Resource Management Programs