subject area of
- Assessing relevant climate data for agricultural applications
- From field to atlas: Upscaling of location-specific yield gap estimates
- Length of growing period over Africa : variability and trends from 30 years of NDVI Time Series
- Open technologies for monitoring systems aimed at disaster risk reduction
- Sampling strategies for measurement of soil hydraulic properties to predict rice yield using simulation models
- Temperature-Based Phenology Modeling and GIS-Based Risk Mapping: A Tool for Forecasting Potential Changes in the Abundance of Mealybug Phenacoccus solenopsis Tinsley (Hemiptera: Pseudococcidae)
- Very high resolution interpolated climate surfaces for global land areas.