subject area of
- Can Black Soldier Fly Larvae-Desmodium intortum based Diets enhance the Performance of Cobb500® Broiler Chickens and Smallholder Farmers’ Profit in Kenya?
- Changes in chemical and microbiological quality of semi-processed black soldier fly (Hermetia illucens L.) larval meal during storage
- Effects of Traditional Processing Techniques on the Nutritional and Microbiological Quality of Four Edible Insect Species Used for Food and Feed in East Africa.
- Exploring Black Soldier Fly Frass as Novel Fertilizer for Improved Growth, Yield, and Nitrogen Use Efficiency of Maize Under Field Conditions
- Insights in the Global Genetics and Gut Microbiome of Black Soldier Fly, Hermetia illucens: Implications for Animal Feed Safety Control.
- Minerals content of extruded fish feeds containing cricket (Acheta domesticus) and black soldier fly larvae (Hermetia illucens) fractions
- Moisture adsorption properties and shelf-life estimation of dried and pulverised edible house cricket Acheta domesticus (L.) and black soldier fly larvae Hermetia illucens (L.).
- Nutritional Characteristics of Selected Insects in Uganda for Use as Alternative Protein Sources in Food and Feed.
- Physico-chemical properties of extruded aquafeed pellets containing black soldier fly (Hermetia illucens) larvae and adult cricket (Acheta domesticus) meals
- Proximate composition and in vitro protein digestibility of extruded aquafeeds containing Acheta domesticus and Hermetia illucens fractions