subject area of
- Chitin-supplemented foliar application of chitinolytic Bacillus cereus reduces severity of Botrytis gray mold disease in chickpea under controlled conditions.
- Contamination of raw milk with Bacillus cereus from farm to retail in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire and possible health implications
- Identification and Control of Latent Bacteria in in vitro Cultures of Sweetpotato [Ipomoea batatas (L.) Lam]
- Lactic acid bacteria isolated from fermented flour of finger millet, its probiotic attributes and bioactive properties
- Starter culture evaluation for the production of Ugba from African oil bean seed Pentaclethra macrophylla