subject area of
- Crop Wild Relatives as Germplasm Resource for Cultivar Improvement in Mint (Mentha L.).
- Effects of Soil Flooding on the Survival of Two Potato Pathogens, Sclerotinia sclerotiorum and Verticillium dahliae
- Palisade Russet: A Late Blight Resistant Potato Cultivar Having a Low Incidence of Sugar Ends and High Specific Gravity
- Quantifying Verticillium dahliae in soils collected from potato fields using a competitive PCR assay
- Vegetative compatibility, host range and pathogenicity of Verticillium dahliae isolates in Iran
- Verticillium wilt of potato in central Peru