subject area of
- Comparing volume growth in pure and mixed stands of Pinus sylvestris and Quercus pyrenaica.
- Do species traits determine patterns of wood production in Amazonian forests
- Do timber plantations contribute to forest conservation
- Long-term trends in trunk diameter and tree height growth in planted forests in the humid tropics of West Java, Indonesia
- The potential of Indonesian mangrove forests for global climate change mitigation
- Understanding the multidimensionality of climate-smartness: Examples from agroforestry in Tanzania