subject area of
- Effect of fentin acetate on wet-seeded rice, Pistia stratiotes and Azolla pinnata
- Effect of seedling age and seedling number per hill on snail damage in irrigated rice
- Is there hope for sustainable management of golden apple snails, a major invasive pest in irrigated rice?
- Management of the golden apple snail Pomacea canaliculata (Lamarck) in rice
- Reduced efficiency of tropical flies (Diptera) in the decomposition of snail cadavers following molluscicide poisoning
- Responses by farmers to the apple snail invasion of Ecuador's rice fields and attitudes toward predatory snail kites.