subject area of
- A Survey of Viruses Affecting Faba Bean (Vicia faba) in Tunisia Includes First Record of Soybean dwarf virus.
- A simple procedure for the purification and antiserum production of bean yellow mosaic virus
- Bean leafroll virus is widespread in subterranean clover (Trifolium subterraneum L.) seed crops and can be persistently transmitted by bluegreen aphid (Acyrthosiphon kondoi Shinji)
- Characterisation of a potyvirus from Centrosema pubescens Benth.
- Detection of three plant viruses by dot-blot and tissue-blot immunoassays using chemiluminescent and chromogenic substrates
- Evaluation and Utilization of Faba bean Germplasm in an International Breeding Program
- First Report of Beet mosaic virus Infecting Chickpea (Cicer arietinum) in Tunisia.
- First record of Chickpea chlorotic dwarf virus (CpCDV) affecting faba bean (Vicia faba) crops in Egypt
- Management of Virus Diseases in Soybean
- Virus resistance of Australian pea (Pisum sativum) varieties
- Viruses affecting lentil ( Lens culinaris Medik.) in Greece; incidence and genetic variability of Bean leafroll virus and Pea enation mosaic virus