subject area of
- Effect of temperature on development rates, fecundity & longevity of the groundnut leaf miner, Aproaerema modicella (Lepidoptera: Gelechiidae), in India
- Effects of planting date, varieties and insecticides on chickpea leaf miner (Liriomyza cicerina R.) infestation and the parasitoid Opius monilicornis F.
- Grain yield losses due to leaf miner (Liriomyza cicerina R.) in winter- and spring-planted chickpea in Morocco
- Groundnut pests and their control in the semi‐arid tropics
- Identification of resistant sources in Cicer species to Liriomyza cicerina
- Larval parasitoids and pathogens of the groundnut leaf miner, Aproaerema modicella (Lep.: Gelechiidae), in India.
- Mechanisms and diversity of resistance to insect pests in wild relatives of groundnut.
- Registration of AWC 612M Chickpea Mutant Germplasm Line Resistant to Leaf Miner (Liriomyza cicerina)
- Registration of seven improved chickpea breeding lines resistant to leaf miner