subject area of
- Bio-economic and operational feasibility of introducing oestrus synchronization and artificial insemination in simulated smallholder sheep breeding programmes.
- Do Texas Angora bucks improve mohair weight and quality traits of Tajik Angora goats
- Economic values for production and functional traits in Holstein cattle of Costa Rica
- Effects of fixed time AI and AI at detected estrus on conception rate in smallholder zebu and crossbred heifers and cows subjected to double PGF2α administration.
- GnRH and prostaglandin‐based synchronization protocols as alternatives to progestogen‐based treatments in sheep
- In vitro production of cattle × buffalo hybrid embryos using cattle oocytes and African buffalo (Syncerus caffer caffer) epididymal sperm
- Organic breeding in Sarda ewes: utilization of the ram effect in an artificial insemination program
- Reproductive Performance for Holstein Friesian × Arsi and Holstein Friesian × Boran Crossbred Cattle