subject area of
- Camel (Camelus dromedarius) mastitis in borena lowland pastoral area, Southwestern Ethiopia
- Camel Streptococcus agalactiae populations are associated with specific disease complexes and acquired the tetracycline resistance gene tetM via a Tn916-like element
- Comparative in vitro efficacy of kefir produced from camel, goat, ewe and cow milk on Haemonchus contortus
- First report of the in vitro nematicidal effects of camel milk
- In Vivo Nematicidal Potential of Camel Milk on Heligmosomoides Polygyrus Gastro-intestinal Nematode of Rodents.
- Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli (STEC) isolated from fecal samples of African dromedary camels
- Value chain analysis and sanitary risks of the camel milk system supplying Nairobi city, Kenya