subject area of
- Bacterial diseases of potato.
- Emerging and Re-emerging Potato Diseases in the Andes
- Genome-Wide Association Study of Resistance to Potato Common Scab
- Owyhee Russet: A Variety with High Yields of U.S. No. 1 Tubers, Excellent Processing Quality, and Moderate Resistance to Fusarium Dry Rot (Fusarium solani var. coeruleum)
- Phytotoxin produced by the netted scab pathogen, Streptomyces turgidiscabies strain 65, isolated in Sweden
- Purple Pelisse: A Specialty 'Fingerling' Potato with Purple Skin and Flesh and Medium Specific Gravity