subject area of
- A quantitative trait locus on chromosome 5B controls resistance of Triticum turgidum (L.) var. diccocoides to Stagonospora nodorum blotch
- Genetics and mapping of resistance to spore inoculum and culture filtrate of Phaeosphaeria nodorum in spring wheat line ND 735
- New and diverse sources of multiple disease resistance in wheat
- Registration of steele-ND/ND 735 wheat recombinant inbred lines mapping population.
- Seedling Resistance to Tan Spot and Stagonospora Nodorum Blotch in Synthetic Hexaploid Wheats