subject area of
- Assessment of natural Ixodid tick infestations in sheep
- Contamination of raw milk with Bacillus cereus from farm to retail in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire and possible health implications
- Impact of mastitis control measures on milk production and mastitis indicators in smallholder dairy farms in Kiambu District, Kenya
- Important knowledge gaps among pastoralists on causes and treatment of udder health problems in livestock in southern Ethiopia: results of qualitative investigation.
- Milk handling practices and consumption behavior among Borana pastoralists in southern Ethiopia
- Udder measurements and milk production in two Awassi sheep genotypes and their crosses.