subject area of
- Comparison of SNP variation and distribution in indigenous ethiopian and korean cattle (hanwoo) populations.
- Deciphering signature of selection affecting beef quality traits in Angus cattle.
- Exploring evidence of positive selection signatures in cattle breeds selected for different traits.
- Genetic diversity, population structure and relationships in indigenous cattle populations of Ethiopia and Korean Hanwoo breeds using SNP markers.
- Genome-wide linkage disequilibrium analysis of indigenous cattle breeds of Ethiopia and Korea using different SNP genotyping BeadChips