subject area of
- Agronomic and quality attributes of worldwide primitive barley subspecies
- Changes in the Activity of Some Hydrolases, Peroxidase, and Catalase in the Rice Seed during Germination
- Concentration and localization of zinc during seed development and germination in wheat
- High uptake and inward diffusion of iron fortificant in ultrasonicated milled rice
- Laser Microdissection-Based Tissue-Specific Transcriptome Analysis Reveals a Novel Regulatory Network of Genes Involved in Heat-Induced Grain Chalk in Rice Endosperm.
- Laser microdissection-based gene expression analysis in the aleurone layer and starchy endosperm of developing rice caryopses in the early storage phase
- Mineral element distributions in milling fractions of Chinese wheats
- Protein content, distribution and retention during milling of brown rice
- Soluble Peroxidase Activity in Maize Endosperm Associated with Maize Weevil Resistance
- Tailoring Grain Storage Reserves for a Healthier Rice Diet and its Comparative Status with Other Cereals.