subject area of
- A rapid approach for informing the prioritization of degraded agricultural lands for ecological recovery: A case study for Colombia
- Conserving Biodiversity Through Certification of Tropical Agroforestry Crops at Local and Landscape Scales
- HCI-Evaluation of the GeoCitizen- reporting App for Citizen Participation in Spatial Planning and Community Management among Members of Marginalized Communities in Cali, Colombia
- Modeling of ecosystem services informs spatial planning in lands adjacent to the Sarvelat and Javaherdasht protected area in northern Iran
- Multiple use management of tropical production forests: How can we move from concept to reality?
- Probabilistic soil mapping by Bayesian inference to assess suitability for derocking in northwest Syria
- Reform or reversal: the impact of REDD+ readiness on forest governance in Indonesia
- Remote sensing approach for spatial planning of land management interventions in West African savannas
- Reprint of: multiple use management of tropical production forests: how can we move from concept to reality?
- SYNERGY OF SPATIAL PLANNING FOR REDD+ IMPLEMENTATION AT KATINGAN DISTRICT, CENTRAL KALIMANTAN
- The GeoCitizen-approach: community-based spatial planning – an Ecuadorian case study
- Unpacking factors influencing antimicrobial use in global aquaculture and their implication for management: a review from a systems perspective