subject area of
- Broom grass in Lao PDR: a market chain analysis in Luang Prabang Province
- Detection of a mycoplasma‐like organism in peanut plants with witches' broom using indirect enzyme‐linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA)
- Effect of neem leaf extract applied using the 'broom' method, on cowpea pests and yield
- Establishment of a loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) assay for the detection of phytoplasma-associated cassava witches’ broom disease
- First Report of 16SrII-C Subgroup Phytoplasma Causing Phyllody and Witches’-broom Disease in Soybean in Tanzania
- First report of soybean witches'-broom disease caused by group 16SrII phytoplasma in soybean in Malawi and Mozambique.
- Isolation of phytoplasmas associated to frogskin disease in cassava
- Phytoplasma Diseases of Industrial Crops
- Prevalence of pigeonpea diseases and associated crop losses in Asia, Africa and the Americas.