subject area of
- Application of field methods to assess isometamidium resistance of trypanosomes in cattle in western Ethiopia.
- Cross-resistance associated with development of resistance to isometamidium in a clone of Trypanosoma congolense.
- Drug sensitivity of trypanosome populations from cattle in a peri-urban dairy production system in Uganda
- Field studies of drug-resistant cattle trypanosomes in Kenedougou Province, Burkina Faso
- French Guyanan stock of Trypanosoma vivax resistant to diminazene aceturate but sensitive to isometamidium chloride
- Identification of a genetic marker for isometamidium chloride resistance in Trypanosoma congolense.
- Isometamidium concentrations in the sera of cattle maintained under a chemoprophylactic regime in a tsetse-infested area of Zimbabwe
- Isometamidium sensitivity of Trypanosoma congolense stocks from cattle in West Africa tested in mice and the drug incubation infectivity test
- Long-term occurrence of Trypanosoma congolense resistant to diminazene, isometamidium and homidium in cattle at Ghibe, Ethiopia.
- Modulation of mitochondrial electrical potential: a candidate mechanism for drug resistance in African trypanosomes.
- Standardised tests in mice and cattle for the detection of drug resistance in tsetse-transmitted trypanosomes of African domestic cattle.
- The accumulation and compartmentalization of isometamidium chloride in Trypanosoma congolense, monitored by its intrinsic fluorescence.
- Trypanocidal drug resistance in eastern province of Zambia.
- Trypanocidal failure suggested by PCR results in cattle field samples.
- Trypanosomosis: a priority disease in tsetse-challenged areas of Burkina Faso