subject area of
- Epidemiological Assessment of the Rift Valley Fever Outbreak in Kenya and Tanzania in 2006 and 2007
- Genetic diversity and relationships of indigenous Kenyan camel (Camelus dromedarius) populations: implications for their classification
- Home Food Availability, Food Insecurity and Nutrition Knowledge Are Key Factors Influencing Dietary Diversity Among Adolescent Girls in Southern Ethiopia
- Risk mapping of Rinderpest sero-prevalence in Central and Southern Somalia based on spatial and network risk factors.
- The traditional livestock breeding practices of women and men Somali pastoralists: breeding management and beliefs on breeding issues
- Traditional livestock breeding practices of men and women Somali pastoralists: trait preferences and selection of breeding animals.
- Understanding climate and land surface changes impact on water resources using Budyko framework and remote sensing data in Ethiopia