subject area of
- Difference in Striga-susceptibility is reflected in strigolactone secretion profile, but not in compatibility and host preference in arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis in two maize cultivars
- Effect of diammonium phosphate application on strigolactone production and Striga hermonthica infection in three sorghum cultivars
- Pre-attachment Striga hermonthica resistance of New Rice for Africa (NERICA) cultivars based on low strigolactone production.
- Relationship between gene responses and symptoms induced by Rice grassy stunt virus
- The importance of strigolactone transport regulation for symbiotic signaling and shoot branching.