subject area of
- Boiling water treatment: A simple, rapid and effective technique for nematode and banana weevil management in banana and plantain (Musa spp.) planting material
- Bunch yield response of two cultivars of plantain (Musa spp., AAB, Subgroups French and False horn) to hot-water treatment and fertilizer application planted after forest and bush/grass fallow
- Comparative morphophysiological and yield characteristics of musa genomes in Nigeria
- Factors influencing the diffusion of cooking banana in Nigeria
- Improving plantain (Musa spp. AAB) yields on smallholder farms in West and Central Africa
- Morphological variation in Musa germplasm
- Performance of tissue-cultured versus sucker-derived East African highland banana (Musa AAA-EA) under high and low input systems in Uganda.
- Relationships between phenological and yield traits of the plant crop and first ratoon crop of Musa genotypes as affected by ploidy level and genomic group.
- Seed degeneration of banana planting materials: strategies for improved farmer access to healthy seed
- Sink Competition and Desuckering Effects on Field Performance of Triploid and Tetraploid Plantain Genotypes
- The effects of burning forest biomass on the yield of plantain (cv. Ebang, Musa spp. AAB, false horn) after hot-water and boiling-water treatment in southern Cameroon