subject area of
- Does feeding behavior of a zoophytophagous mirid differ between host plant and insect prey items
- Preference of a polyphagous mirid bug, Apolygus lucorum (Meyer-Dür) for flowering host plants.
- Repellency of dimethyl disulfide to Apolygus lucorum (Meyer-Dür) (Hemiptera: Miridae) under laboratory and field conditions
- Seasonal Alterations in Host Range and Fidelity in the Polyphagous Mirid Bug, Apolygus lucorum (Heteroptera: Miridae)
- Volatile fragrances associated with flowers mediate host plant alternation of a polyphagous mirid bug