subject area of
- Contemporary processes of large-scale land acquisition in sub-Saharan Africa: legal deficiency or elite capture of the rule of law?
- Correction to: Safeguarding and using global banana diversity: a holistic approach
- Creating an appropriate tenure foundation for REDD+: The record to date and prospects for the future
- Customary Tenure and Innovative Measures of Safeguarding Land Rights in Africa: The Community Land Initiative (Iniciativa de Terras Comunitárias) in Mozambique
- Dairy farm households, processor linkages and household income: the case of dairy hub linkages in East Africa
- Forests and people : safeguarding the natural heritage in the Brazilian Amazon
- Gender lessons for climate initiatives: A comparative study of REDD+ impacts on subjective wellbeing
- Integrated systems research in nutrition-sensitive landscapes: A theoretical methodological framework
- Planting seeds for the future of food
- Safeguarding a global seed heritage from Syria to Svalbard.
- Small private irrigation: Enhancing benefits and managing trade-offs
- The footprints of history: path dependence in the transformation of property rights in Kenya's Maasailand
- Understanding Households’ Choice of Cooking Fuels: Evidence from Urban Households in Pakistan
- Wastewater Treatment Capacity, Food Production and Health Risk in Peri-urban Areas: A Comparison of Three Cities
- Wealth, education and cooking-fuel choices among rural households in Pakistan