subject area of
- Characterizing fruit ripening in plantain and Cavendish bananas: A proteomics approach.
- Gene expression activity and pathway selection for sucrose metabolism in developing storage root of sweet potato.
- Growth and metabolic responses of contrasting chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) genotypes to chilling stress at reproductive phase
- Heat responsive proteome changes reveal molecular mechanisms underlying heat tolerance in chickpea
- Mild preflowering drought priming improves stress defences, assimilation and sink strength in rice under severe terminal drought.
- Quantitative trait loci and differential gene expression analyses reveal the genetic basis for negatively associated β-carotene and starch content in hexaploid sweetpotato [Ipomoea batatas (L.) Lam.].