subject area of
- Contemporary processes of large-scale land acquisition in sub-Saharan Africa: legal deficiency or elite capture of the rule of law?
- Do Village Organizations Make a Difference in African Rural Development? A Study for Senegal and Burkina Faso
- Formalization as Development in Land and Natural Resource Policy
- Institutional Arrangements to Make Public Spending Responsive to the Poor — (Where) Have They Worked?
- Participation and Leadership in Food Security Groups in Southeast Uganda: Determinants and Implications for Development Programs and Policies
- Productivity and the poor? Political economy of village pond fishery in the Indo-Gangetic Basin
- Roots of inequity: How the implementation of REDD+ reinforces past injustices
- Securing access to drylands resources for multiple users in Africa: A review of recent research
- The Prospects for Payment for Ecosystem Services (PES) in Vietnam: A Look at Three Payment Schemes
- The evolution of the timber sector in lowland Bolivia: Examining the influence of three disparate policy approaches
- The political economy of forest entitlements: can community based forest management reduce vulnerability at the forest margin?
- Water storage systems and preference heterogeneity in water-scarce environments: a choice experiment in Nepal’s Koshi River Basin