subject area of
- Economic Assessment of a Change in Pesticide Regulatory Policy in the Philippines
- Household access to water and choice of treatment methods: Empirical evidence from Bhutan
- Impact of a randomized controlled trial in arsenic risk communication on household water-source choices in Bangladesh
- Pesticide poisoning in the developing world—a minimum pesticides list
- Possibilities of establishing a smallholder pig identification and traceability system in Kenya.
- Pump it up: making single-pit emptying safer in rural Bangladesh