subject area of
- Comparative study on physicochemical properties of ensete and water caltrop with other root, tuber, and legume starches
- Development and characterization of polymorphic microsatellite markers in taro (Colocasia esculenta).
- Effect of shading by baobab ( Adansonia digitata ) and néré ( Parkia biglobosa ) on yields of millet ( Pennisetum glaucum ) and taro ( Colocasia esculenta ) in parkland systems in Burkina Faso, West Africa
- Effects of vegetative mulches on growth of indigenous crops in the Kingdom of Tonga
- Evaluation and selection of taro [Colocasia esculentra (L.) Schott] accessions under dryland conditions in South Africa
- First Report of Leaf Blight of Taro (Colocasia esculenta) Caused by Phytophthora colocasiae in Ghana.
- First report of Dasheen mosaic virus infecting taro (Colocasia esculenta L.) from Ethiopia
- First report of taro (Colocasia esculenta) leaf blight caused by Phytophthora colocasiae in Nigeria.
- Identification and molecular characterization of Taro bacilliform virus and Taro bacilliform CH virus from East Africa.
- Karen Homegardens: Characteristics, Functions, and Species Diversity
- Nutritional and toxic substances from fruits of three wild food plants consumed in the province of Tshopo (DR Congo)
- PHOTOSYNTHESIS AND BIOMASS PRODUCTION BY MILLET ( PENNISETUM GLAUCUM ) AND TARO ( COLOCASIA ESCULENTA ) GROWN UNDER BAOBAB ( ADANSONIA DIGITATA) AND NÉRÉ ( PARKIA BIGLOBOSA ) IN AN AGROFORESTRY PARKLAND SYSTEM OF BURKINA FASO (WEST AFRICA)
- Pratylenchus speijeri n. sp. (Nematoda: Pratylenchidae), a new root-lesion nematode pest of plantain in West Africa
- Testing the shade tolerance of selected crops under Parkia biglobosa (Jacq.) Benth. in an agroforestry parkland in Burkina Faso, West Africa