subject area of
- Accumulation of persistent organochlorine contaminants in milk and serum of farmers from Ghana
- Banana weevil, Cosmopolites sordidus (Germar) (Coleoptera: Curculionidae): tests for suspected resistance to carbofuran and dieldrin in the Masaka District, Uganda
- Evidence of a multiple insecticide resistance in the malaria vector Anopheles funestus in South West Nigeria.
- Identification and distribution of a GABA receptor mutation conferring dieldrin resistance in the malaria vector Anopheles funestus in Africa.
- Investigating the molecular basis of multiple insecticide resistance in a major malaria vector Anopheles funestus (sensu stricto) from Akaka-Remo, Ogun State, Nigeria.