subject area of
- Assessing Africa‐Wide Pangolin Exploitation by Scaling Local Data
- Impacts of hunting on tropical forests in Southeast Asia
- Priorities for the trade of less charismatic freshwater turtle and tortoise species
- Social and biological correlates of wild meat consumption and trade by rural communities in the Jutaí River basin, central Amazonia
- The Harvest of Tropical Wildlife for Bushmeat and Traditional Medicine
- Tools and terms for understanding illegal wildlife trade
- Trans-Pacific Partnership: Add conservation to US trade agreement.
- Understanding drivers of urban bushmeat demand in a Ghanaian market
- Urban wild meat consumption and trade in central Amazonia.
- Where and how are roads endangering mammals in Southeast Asia's forests?
- Wildlife and Livelihoods in the Cardamom Mountains, Cambodia
- Wildlife trade and consumer preference for species rarity: an examination of caged-bird markets in Sumatra
- “Invisible” wildlife trades: Southeast Asia’s undocumented illegal trade in wild ornamental plants