subject area of
- Agriculture-Nutrition Linkages and Child Health in the Presence of Conflict in Nepal
- Can authority change through deliberative politics? Lessons from the four decades of participatory forest policy reform in Nepal
- Extreme Weather and Civil War in Somalia: Does Drought Fuel Conflict Through Livestock Price Shocks?
- Extreme Weather and Civil War: Does Drought Fuel Conflict in Somalia through Livestock Price Shocks?
- Institutional perceptions, adaptive capacity and climate change response in a post-conflict country: a case study from Central African Republic
- Making seed systems more resilient to stress
- Putting violent armed conflict in the center of the Salween hydropower debates