subject area of
- Adaptation of green manure legumes to adverse conditions in rice lowlands
- Characterization of a collection of Aeschynomene histrix in subhumid Nigeria.
- Epiphytic Occurrence of Azorhizobium caulinodans and Other Rhizobia on Host and Nonhost Legumes.
- Growth and N2-fixation of two stem-nodulating legumes and their effect as green manure on lowland rice
- Improving nitrogen-fixing systems and integrating them into sustainable rice farming
- Management of Meloidogyne incognita in yam-based cropping systems with cover crops
- Photosynthetic symbionts of Aeschynomene spp. form a cluster with bradyrhizobia on the basis of fatty acid and rRNA analyses.
- Phylogenetic analysis of Bradyrhizobium japonicum and photosynthetic stem-nodulating bacteria from Aeschynomene species grown in separated geographical regions
- Stem-nodule symbiosis and its unusual properties.