subject area of
- Are developing-country policies and investments promoting research and research partnerships in agricultural biotechnology?
- Biological nitrogen fixation and socioeconomic factors for legume production in sub-Saharan Africa: a review
- Chapter 14 – Public-Private Partnership and Policy Reforms for Effective Agricultural Research, Development, and Training: A Viewpoint
- Delivery of agricultural technology to resource-poor farmers in Africa.
- Food safety regulatory systems in Europe and China： A study of how co-regulation can improve regulatory effectiveness
- Public-private partnership in Surface water irrigation: A case of Kolhapur
- Public-private partnerships and developing-country agriculture: evidence from the international agricultural research system.
- Public–Private Partnerships in International Agricultural Research: An Analysis of Constraints
- The Water Efficient Maize for Africa Project as an Example of a Public–Private Partnership
- Water Efficient Maize for Africa: A Public-Private Partnership in Technology Transfer to Smallholder Farmers in Sub-Saharan Africa