subject area of
- Consequences of defaunation for a tropical tree community
- Flight initiation distance as behavioral indicator of hunting pressure: a case study of the Sooty-headed Bulbul (Pycnonotus aurigaster) in Xishuangbanna, SW China
- Influence of foliage from different accessions of the sub-tropical leguminous tree, Sesbania sesban, on ruminal protozoa in Ethiopian and Scottish sheep
- Mammal Depletion Processes as Evidenced From Spatially Explicit and Temporal Local Ecological Knowledge
- New perspectives on the use of tropical plants to improve ruminant nutrition
- The use of species-area relationships to partition the effects of hunting and deforestation on bird extirpations in a fragmented landscape
- Tropical forest loss and its multitrophic effects on insect herbivory.