subject area of
- Altered kinetic properties of tyrosine-183 to cysteine mutation in glutamine synthetase of anabaena variabilis strain SA1 is responsible for excretion of ammonium ion produced by nitrogenase.
- Concerted changes in N and C primary metabolism in alfalfa (Medicago sativa) under water restriction
- Effect of jasmonic acid and salicylic acid induced resistance in groundnut on Helicoverpa armigera
- Identification of novel serine proteinase gene transcripts in the midguts of two tropical insect pests, Scirpophaga incertulas (Wk.) and Helicoverpa armigera (Hb.).
- Lysine, Lysine-Rich, Serine, and Serine-Rich Proteins: Link Between Metabolism, Development, and Abiotic Stress Tolerance and the Role of ncRNAs in Their Regulation
- Purification and characterisation of a trypsin-like serine oligopeptidase from Trypanosoma congolense.